How to Create database in cPanel?
- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Database section
- Click on MySql database icon.
- Go to create a database section
- list text hereType the database name
- list text hereClick on create database button
- Go back to Add new user section
- Type database user name and password
- Click on create user button
- Go back to add user to database (user to database mapping)
- Select the user with its database (mapping between them)
- Click on Add button
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.